10.31.2006

Pumpkins and Pradas and Printers...Oh My!


Happy Halloween!!! I can't wait to take Bryce out this year. I hope it doesn't rain like it's supposed to. He's dressing up as a frog this year. I'll take tons of pictures tonight I'm sure.
This is the cute Prada bag my little sister bought me when she was in Italy. Is it authentic? I don't know, but I like it! I'm not above carrying designer knock-offs! I was so happy to get this. I've been carrying a Thomas the Train backpack as a purse for quite some time now. It's nice to feel like a woman!

We broke down and bought an all-in-one printer, scannier and copier. I LOVE,LOVE,LOVE this! I've already printed out four pictures this morning! It has great quality. I haven't tried scanning anything yet, but watch out! Once I figure it out, I'll be scanning in some old-school pictures!

This is a layout I did over the weekend from our trip to the pumpkin patch this year. I'm usually a Huge fan of the Doodlebug papers, but these were a little loud for my taste, so I had to use it in small doses. He's such a cutie! I'm a little partial though.

Happy Halloween!!!

0 comments: