10.25.2006

scales. are. ass.

That's all I have to say. Scales are ass! I have totally been dedicated to my diet/fitness regimen for a complete month now. I snuck out the scales first thing this morning to weigh myself, feeling for sure that I would have a loss. Nope, exactly the same as 6 days ago. Why? I have been eating clean, which is SOOO hard for me to do when Chris doesn't eat that way. I have been to the gym for at least 5-6 days a week for a month. I have been doing 60 squats, 60 lunges (60 each leg!), 60 deadlifts, 60 pushups....you get the picture....I'm busting my rump....all followed by 20 minutes of SPRINTS on the treadmill. Granted, I feel the "heads" of my quadriceps developing, my triceps are firmer, my stomach feels flatter, etc, etc but yesterday I did my measurements and they were the same as in JUNE! I should've done measurements when I started this a month ago, but I didn't. I don't think I got THAT much bigger since June!

This is why I give up on things. I need results! I'm going to take a rest day today and maybe do some cardio, no weights. I'm just feeling bummed because of all I've given up (diet cokes/coffee) and what I haven't received.

1 comments:

Kristen said...

Keep on keepin' on girl. Do you think some of this is muscle mass replacing fat? I know it sucks not to see numeric results.