10.23.2006

What a wonderful weekend!

I think I had one of the best weekends that I've had in awhile. It was so low-key and laid back. Just the way I like it. On Saturday, Chris and I decided to go work out at the Smyrna YMCA. The wellness center at our Y in Murfreesboro will be closed for a week while they put new floors down, so we decided we would go get a feel for the other one. We liked it SOOOO much better than ours. All new equipment, TV's on all cardio machines, and they're expanding the wellness center. WOW! We then headed to "Smooth Move" to get some protein shakes. I'm obsessed with this place. It's beside Wal-Mart in the 'boro (formerly Smoothie Bear). I got the Orange Hawaii smoothie.

After smoothies, I had planned to take Bryce to Walden Pumpkin Farm since we haven't gone yet this year. Well, he REFUSED! He wanted to sit in the house and watch "memo" (Finding Nemo). I caved and let him watch it and we headed out after the movie. He was the cutest thing! He picked out a Mommy pumpkin, a Daddy pumpkin and a baby pumpkin. We brought them home and he was making them talk to each other. Super cute!

Yesterday, I pulled 24 hours of call. It sounds horrible, but I only got called in 2 TIMES!!! Once around 11am, and again at 2pm. I got home around 5pm (I had 5 ultrasounds to do the second callback) and stayed home! It's going to be my last 24 hour shift for awhile. Having that beeper on makes me a bitch. The fear of the unknown I guess. Chris suffers because I'm so totally mean when I'm on call like that. I don't want to get involved in anything around the house, because I never know when I'll have to go back to the hospital. But anyway, it was my last one atleast until after the New Year.

I'm meeting my friend Elizabeth at the Y this morning for a class and then we're going to hit up Bath and Body Works so I can spend my coupons. After that we plan on finding some healthy lunch!

My friend Roxy is going in today to have her baby girl Ava! Please keep her and her family in your prayers.

0 comments: