7.13.2006

10 things accomplished

Whew! I was so busy yesterday! But, I can name atleast 10 things I got accomplished with some drama (of course).....can you?

1.) Wal-Mart trip-I went to the newer one on Bradyville pike. I've never felt so lost before in a Wal-Mart. Why do they lay them all out different?

2.) Got my cell phone repaired. The outer LCD screen cracked about a week after I had it. I didn't drop it or anything! Just a little drama there. The first guy I dropped it off with told me there would be no charge. When I went to pick it up, the assistant mgr told me it would be a $55 charge because it is a "cosmetic" flaw, and has no effect on the phone's integrity. Anyway, to make a long story less long, I made three trips out there yesterday and I didn't pay them a penny!

3.) Dropped off five layouts at the scrapbook store for "page kits of the week"

4.) Cashed a check at the bank

5.) Prepared all of my party food for my FIRST Tastefully Simple party tonight! I baked Cinnamon Muffin Melts and Lemon Bars, made a Key Lime Cheeseball and Pasta sauce.

6.) Paid off my living room furniture before the "12 mths same as cash" offer came back to bite me in the ass. I then cancelled the account. Thank you Oprah!

7.) Cooked chicken fajitas

8.) Priced items for my yard sale this Saturday. I bought a pack of 477 stickers and only had 72 left...YIKES!!

9.) Mopped my kitchen floor

10.) Went to the gym and stuck to my healthy eating!

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Wow, you got a lot accomplished, way to go!!! Glad you got your phone fixed for free and hope your TS party goes great!

ashkaitnjakesmom said...

Wow, reading what you've accoplished makes me tired! Good luck tonight!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested