7.27.2006

Parade of Homes

This past Saturday Chris and I went to the Parade of Homes. I really dig that kind of stuff since I love, love, love to decorate. The "main" stop was the Crowne Pointe Subdivision, which I had never heard of before. I guess I now know why! These homes were selling for $500,000!! But, they had them fully decked out. All decorated and furnished...plus on that day you got to meet the decorators and ask any and everything about their designs. We toured ten houses in that subdivision and then went on to a few more on the map. None of those were furnished, so we headed on back home. Here are some pics of what we saw....they may seem weird, but I was taking pictures of things that I would like to do in my home. ENJOY!!





5 comments:

ashkaitnjakesmom said...

I would love to do the parade of homes!! I bet you saw some cool stuff!

Sonia said...

that harlequin pattern on the wall is sweeet. I thought about doing that in my kitchen (but on a smaller scale)...but skeered! I'm not a pro...so it would probably end up looking like (insert bad word here).

Laura said...

I wanted to go to that but didn't. :( I actually live very close to Crown Point and I can't believe the price of those homes. WOW!
Great pictures and I'm sure you got a lot of ideas.

Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»

Anonymous said...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»