7.06.2006

Just catchin' up!

Well, I don't have alot to blog about today, since I worked an uneventful 12 hour shift yesterday (hallelujah!). I think the weather kept the crazy people in the house! We had a blast on the 4th of July! I had families over from my mom's group for a BBQ around lunch time (the heat of the day, how cruel of me!). Sorry guys for the temperature. We had some yummo food! Then everyone went down for a nap and we went to Misty's house for another BBQ and fireworks.....men and fire.....nuff said!

4 comments:

Riki said...

Thanks for having us over, we all had fun!

Kristen said...

We had a blast. Don't apologize about the heat. LOL.

busymomof3 said...

Yes, it was a great time and you have a lovely home! Thank you!!

ashkaitnjakesmom said...

That's a good pic of you guys! Sorry I missed it!! It looked like a lot of fun!!