7.20.2006

Good mood.

I had a rather sane today. I was asked to go to work this morning to fill in for someone who was sick. So I had planned to have the day off, but really needed to work for some cash, so I said "what the heck". All of my patients were borderline normal today thus no "TALES FROM THE CRYPT".

But anyway, the challenge for today is to list five things that make you happy. I'm pretty sure I can list more than five!



~Hearing my son's laughter
~Cuddling with hubby
~When all of the household duties are complete
~A slow day at work
~A big paycheck
~Finishing a project
~Hanging with the girls
~Scrapbooking
~Long, hot bubblebaths
~A good glass of wine (sometimes enjoyed while doing the above mentioned)
~Great smelling candles
~New episodes of Grey's Anatomy
~Tropical places
~New shoes
~Yummy coffee
~My celebrity smut magazines
~A good night's sleep
~Feeling appreciated
~A great mail day
~Making other people happy

5 comments:

busymomof3 said...

Most everything you put that makes you happy could easily go on my list too! :)
Glad you had a good day at work!

ashkaitnjakesmom said...

5 things...
1. My childrens smiles/laughs
2. My family
3. A sunny day where you can actually enjoy the outside.
4. Shopping
5. A good nights sleep

Shannon said...

I second your happy list. They all make me pretty happy as well.

Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»

Anonymous said...

I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»